Thursday, May 26, 2005

Gearing Up For Memorial Day

It's almost 11:00PM on the Wednesday before Memorial Day. We've got the Change of Command ceremony tomorrow for Major Schilling, and then I'm off on Friday & Monday for the holiday. You can't go wrong with 4 day weekends. The next 2 weeks are going to be great with the time off, and then a trip to New York City and the MBNA 400 NASCAR race here in Dover.

I figured I couldn't live in a NASCAR town without checking out one of the races before I left. I'm working at the track on Friday to help with grandstand security, and then I actually I have tickets to the Nextel Cup race on Sunday with Ashley & Matthew.

Should be interesting with all the excitement. I'll be sure to take lots of photos from the various events and get them up on JustonWestern.com before long. Well, I better hit the rack because 4:30 comes way too early when it's cold outside (imagine that...in the 40's and it's almost June). Goodnight everyone!

No comments: