Monday, August 24, 2009

Twitter Week In Review 2009-08-15 To 2009-08-22


Finally decided to take the plunge on Things (Mac + iPhone apps) after much comparison w/OmniFocus & Remember The Milk...organize me!
5:20 PM Aug 15th from Tweetie


Finished up w/all 24 hrs of Stanford CS193P iPhone Dev videos today; really interesting course & gave me some great ideas for my own apps.
7:25 PM Aug 15th from Tweetie


2 JW/Electronica Classics this wk! Sasha/Digweed in ATL '96/Underworld in Oakland '09: http://tinyurl.com/m43dn2 http://tinyurl.com/kspb2d
11:27 AM Aug 16th from TweetDeck


Spent AM working on music blogging & loading up iPod; PM spent cleaning up home office in prep for move, then reading/TiVo w/Ash/PTR in PM.
8:17 PM Aug 16th from Tweetie


RT @rgremill Dear SEC, this is stupid! SEC, the best NCAAFB conference, has disappointed me today http://bit.ly/Y2jRM
12:21 PM Aug 17th from Tweetie


First night of last class in PM; also booked my Nov/Dec travel; I'll be flying more in those 3 weeks than the previous 3 years combined.
9:42 PM Aug 17th from Tweetie


Spent PM on homework & reading in my new Proj Mgmt book; also caught last night's Weeds & played a few rounds of Monster Pinball...awesome.
10:39 PM Aug 18th from Tweetie


This Frankie Knuckles set recorded last month at Pacha in Ibiza has definitely made my Wednesday afternoon smile-worthy. :-)
4:23 PM Aug 19th from Tweetie


For those of you interested, here's that Frankie Knuckles mix: http://tinyurl.com/kj9elg You're welcome, @mintyone !
4:46 PM Aug 19th from Tweetie


Keeping all my IM accounts logged into BeejiveIM was a tad overwhelming, but having just my Google Talk account signed in is the right mix.
7:59 PM Aug 19th from Tweetie


@dudesy916 At least it's not dipped in kerosene like the rope in Home Alone 2!
8:44 PM Aug 19th from Tweetie in reply to dudesy916


Really digging my last class @ Auburn; think it will be a good one to keep me motivated this fall; now for some reading before bed.
8:52 PM Aug 19th from Tweetie


Dear Lotus Notes: you're the most frustrating piece of software I've ever been forced to use; just when I think you can't get worse, you do.
3:01 PM Aug 20th from Tweetie


@bobmurrell I thought you cherished my yodeling-themed voicemails. :-(
4:41 PM Aug 20th from TweetDeck in reply to bobmurrell


@tadrian A curse on each of their houses! Actually, it's just terribly bloated by 15 yrs of design-by-committee after being bought by IBM.
4:47 PM Aug 20th from TweetDeck in reply to tadrian


Work -> Haircut -> Gumbo/Merlot for dinner w/Ash, followed by a couple of hours of new house planning + professional ambition discussions.
9:15 PM Aug 20th from Tweetie


@tadrian Indeed tomorrow WILL be different as I'll spend most of my day in Google Apps...although my coworkers will still suffer thru Lotus.
9:23 PM Aug 20th from TweetDeck in reply to tadrian


Dang, still no Facebook 3.0 iPhone app this morning. Why hast thou forsaken me "Check for Updates" iTunes button?!
6:24 AM Aug 21st from Tweetie


RT @joshuatopolsky : Apple responds to the FCC. http://bit.ly/5kkuF Some wild, wild stuff in here.
4:36 PM Aug 21st from Tweetie


@MattWestern Have a good time, man!
6:18 PM Aug 21st from TweetDeck in reply to MattWestern


Not a bad Fri: got stuff done @ work, nice lunch out @ Goose's Acre, then dinner/drinks w/Ash in PM @ Rico's; here's to a good weekend.
9:18 PM Aug 21st from Tweetie


Headed out for lunch at Market Street w/Ash & Brian + Claude...a rare "South Dallas" appearance for the happy couple!
12:04 PM Aug 22nd from Tweetie

No comments: