Sunday, April 05, 2009

JW / Electronica Classics 009: Roger Sanchez Live At Club Queen Paris 2005

Another great house set this week, with a four hour long monster from Roger Sanchez.

I ran across this set back during the summer of 2005 and it stayed on my iPod Shuffle for nearly 6 months as my exclusive running set. The mix never really drags throughout the four hours, and I'm particularly fond of hour number two. It's got a jazzy feel to it and probably struck a chord with me because of fond memories of New Orleans.

I couldn't find a comprehensive track listing for this particular mix, so I'm afraid you'll have to go into it blind. Rest assured, however, you'll recognize some classics in there. ;-)

Roger Sanchez - Live at Club Queen Paris 2005-04-06

Megaupload Link / Again No Rapidshare Link...the ZIP file is over 300MB

No comments: