Monday, July 06, 2009

JW / Electronica Classics 020: Erick Morillo & Harry Choo Choo Romero Essential Mix


Inspired by this past Friday's Independence Day Essential Mix from Erick Morillo, I couldn't resist pulling out this gem from late 2000. I recall my suite mate at Tulane during sophomore year absolutely loving this mix, and his enthusiasm admittedly influenced my appreciation for it.

My apologies for the lack of Classics posting last weekend. I took a road trip to Austin to visit an old college buddy and check out a fairly large electronic music event, so it zapped my availability for blog posting. For those interested, you can view the video recap of the show I put together here.

Erick Morillo & Harry Choo Choo Romero - Essential Mix 2000-12-24
Megaupload Link / Rapidshare Link

Ron Carol - The Sermon
Minister De La Funk - Believe
Spiller - Miami (Grooovejet)
M&S - Salsoul Nugget
Lucy Pearl - Dont Mess With My Man
EBTG vs Soulvision - Tracey In My Room
Rui Da Silva - Touch Me
Thick Dick - Welcome To The Jungle
Georgie Porgie - Life Goes On
Halo Varga - My Sound
Bass Toy - Running
Eddie Amador - Rise
Plastikman - Spastik
Daft Punk - One More Time
Azzido Da Bass - Doomsnight
Kings of Tomorrow - Finally
B-Series Vol. 1 - Feelings
Africanism - Tourment DAmour
Harry Choo Choo Romero - Beats Vol. 1 (Beetle Mix)
Mongobonix feat. Inaya Day - I Will (Congobonix Dub)
Harry & Alex - So Lonely (Original Demo)
Soul Providers feat. Michelle Shellers - Rise
Simon - Free (At Last)
Hatiras - Spaced Invader
Afro Medusa - Pasilda
Bob Sinclar - I Feel For You (Spiller Vocal Remix)
Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Running
Various Artists - Essential Punishment
Modjo - Lady

No comments: