Monday, July 13, 2009

Twitter Week In Review 2009-07-04 To 2009-07-11


My 4th of July PM Project: editing together my Future Fest video footage from last weekend http://bit.ly/1a51I3
11:55 PM Jul 4th from Tweetie


Just realized I had an insane # of tabs open in Firefox due to continuing research for my iPhone Unlock/Jailbreak paper. Total # of tabs? 92
10:24 PM Jul 5th from Tweetie


Spent day working on research paper for Ethics; not done yet but I predict it'll be good enough to blog-post soon; I <3>
10:46 PM Jul 5th from Tweetie


Posted this week's JW/Electronica Classic: Erick Morillo & Harry Choo Choo Romero 2000 Essential Mix ; house me! http://tinyurl.com/pyku2g
11:28 PM Jul 5th from TweetDeck


Slow Mon @ office but a solid 5 hr research paper wrap-up sprint in PM; just need to do final proofread @ lunch tomorrow, then summer vacay!
11:47 PM Jul 6th from Tweetie


@gabetax It might be related to this: http://bit.ly/JKt51
9:04 AM Jul 7th from Tweetie in reply to gabetax


Just e-mailed in my final paper for Information Technology Ethics; now a 5 week break before I start my final class prior to graduation. :-)
12:01 PM Jul 7th from Tweetie


Picking back up w/the Stanford iPhone dev class vids after taking a couple of months off to finish my real "for credit" Auburn MBA courses.
10:33 PM Jul 7th from Tweetie


Such a balanced day: husband, brother, friend, student, entrepreneur, athlete, learner, enthusiast...I aspire to hit all of these everyday!
11:05 PM Jul 7th from Tweetie


Snap: Google is going for the knockout punch against Microsoft! RT @google: Introducing the Google Chrome OS http://bit.ly/N1rNZ
6:09 AM Jul 8th from Tweetie


The Top 50 Bars In New Orleans: http://bit.ly/15r7rE
6:15 AM Jul 8th from Tweetie


I'll be upgrading my MacBook Pro harddrive from a 160GB 7,200RPM Hitachi to a 500GB 7,200RPM Seagate on Sat; got my drive/tools in yesterday
12:02 PM Jul 8th from Tweetie


Totally exploiting my extra free time in evenings during school hiatus; grilled out, worked out, learned for fun, & helped Ash w/her paper.
10:53 PM Jul 8th from Tweetie


@dsilverman 802.11n via an upgrade to an AEBS about two months ago.
2:18 PM Jul 9th from Tweetie in reply to dsilverman


Hit up Baker Street Pub @ lunch today for coworkers' birthdays; did 3 mile run in this crazy TX heat in PM; zapped energy, but still had fun
11:38 PM Jul 9th from Tweetie


Hit up Kobe Sushi @ lunch today w/my buds Alfred & Ebach; getting ready to head to Rich's for Damian Lazarus w/@ashleyzw & @MattWestern
8:03 PM Jul 10th from Tweetie


Up after only a couple hrs of sleep; Damian Lazarus show last night was fantastic; headed to go look @ 7 houses this morning.
9:44 AM Jul 11th from Tweetie

No comments: