Wednesday, March 25, 2009

JW / Electronica Classics 007: Junior Jack & Kid Creme's 2004 Essential Mix

I randomly stumbled across Junior Jack's "Trust It" album during the summer of 2004, and it turned out to be kind of the soundtrack to my last semester at Tulane in New Orleans. It was jazzy, upbeat, and generally captured my optimistic outlook on life.

Wanting to hear more of Junior Jack's works, I discovered this Essential Mix he did with Kid Creme just a few months prior to the "Trust It" release. Over the past 4 years I inevitably put this mix in rotation as the weather turns warmer and I'm looking for a summer frame of mind.

Junior Jack & Kid Creme - Essential Mix 2004-05-23
Megaupload Link / Rapidshare Link

Ritmo Da Rua - “Universal Love”
Unknown - “It’s All About House Music”
Copyright - “Bulo”
Bobby Blanco & Miki Moto - “3AM”
Sebastian Leger - “Swing Ya Hips”
Junior Jack - “Trust It”
Hott 22 - “4 Da Love”
Martin Solveig - “I’m A Good Man”
Junior Jack - “Da Hype”
DJ Gregory - “Jo Burg Theme”
Lee Cabrera - “Voodoo Love”
Axwell - “Wait A Minute”
Kid Crème - “Doin Our Own Thing”
Intralazzi & Fratti - “The Love”
C2R - “Bringing In The Funk”
Mister O - “I Can Feel The Love”
Hardsoul Feat. Ron Carroll - “Back Together”
Martin Solveig - “Rocking Music”
Jamie Lewis & M. Watford - “For You”
DJ Gregory - “Solaris”
Junior Jack - “Hola”
Havana Funk - “Bakiri Ban”
Junior Jack - “Stupidisco”

No comments: